CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Catching Up

As I have been in hospital for a while I am behind in taking pictures of my cards and posting them on my blog. I recently went to a retreat and most of the cards that I am posting were made there.
My  daughter turned 30 in July and we went to Bali to celebrate. I was going to make a fantastic card but ended up in hospital. When I got out I didn't have the energy to make anything. So she missed out on getting a card for her birthday. But last week I made this simple one. The card is a file from silhouette online and the writing was done with the sketch pens.

A card made at the retreat love the colours.

This card is made using silhouettes print and cut. I selected the verse and picture and printed it on the printer then put it back on the cameo to cut around the shapes. My first Christmas card. I had better get a move on and make some more.


I love this file from the Silhouette library. It makes a lovely card. I used my sewing machine to sew around the edges then cut the shapes with the cameo and of course used the sketch pens to write the sentiment.

I used the same file as the other two but changed the size of this one. The sketch pens drew the picture from a file in the library. It's so easy to be an artist with sketch pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment