CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 11, 2013

School Holidays

Well today is the last day of the school holidays and it was only yesterday afternoon and this morning that I have had a chance to get some crafting done.
I've got to say that I love, love, love my Silhouette Cameo. I just got an order for some sketch pens and wow they are fantastic. No more hunting for sentiments to stamp on cards. I just type in whichever font I want and the cameo does the work. Then I pick a shape to cut around it and dada, its done. I got straight online and ordered more colours.
Here are some cards that I made in the last two days.
This is a card for a girlfriend and the sentiment is using the sketch markers by Silhouette.

We are going to my daughters friend engagement tomorrow and this is the card that I made. Shapes from Silhouette online.


These are two birthday cards I have made for friends. I wish the holidays weren't ending as I have heaps more that I want to do.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment